Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Maroush Lebanese Restaurant

After a long busy week, I headed out to Maroush Restaurant.
Here's how it turned out...



Olives were already laid out on the table.




I brought along one of my mini bow bags. This was stashed away for years so I thought I'd let it see some day light (not practically, as it was already evening ... )!
I got it from Dune.


A portion of houmous as usual... simply delicious and earthy.


A sneak peek of the Battata Harra. Soft and slightly spicy. Goes well with everything.


Khubus Bread


And of course, Tabouleh Salad ... which is my favourite salad!


Mixing it up with garlic & chilli sauces.


And some baklawa for the compliments................!


Each of the dishes pictured was delicious! The prices were reasonable. I would definitely visit again. One thing I didn't quite like was the service (not that I'm complaining, it wasn't that bad), which I thought could have been better. There were a few delays in between meals and bringing the bill. There was no music - that could be a good thing for some of you though.

Would I recommend Maroush? Yes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...