Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday 3 August 2012

The Best Popcorn Ever is... *drum roll*




...LONDON KETTLE POPCORN!










I have tried so many popcorns from supermarkets, food stalls, popcorn stands, cinemas etc. More or less they were all similar to each other. But then I tasted London Kettle Popcorn. And my standards for popcorn has gone up by many levels.

Seriously, London Kettle Popcorn is the best popcorn I have ever tasted. It doesn't get stuck in my teeth. It has the perfect blend of sweet and salty. The texture is exactly how popcorn should be, simply amazing, well popped. And there are no 'unpopped' corn in each bag of popcorn. I'm telling you, this is quality.

They turn up in different locations in London and the people who launched and run this company are a very genuine, friendly couple. I hope this business will be a success because it surely deserves more recognition.

Track them now at their site and try them!




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...