Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday 3 June 2011

My Eyes =|

I'm going to keep this post short, despite my absence (yet again).
As usual, I'm busy and stressed out.
The least of my worries suddenly became biggest. 2 weeks ago, my eyes started to progressively get sore and red and on some occasions, itchy.
I could not look at my laptop's screen. That's how bad it got!
And even now, my eyes are still recovering, hence the short post.

As time passed by throughout the 2 weeks, I tried all sorts of things, you name it.

Cucumbers.
Warm compress.
Cold compress.
Hayfever Eyedrops (I don't have hayfever).
Dry Eyes Eyedrops.
Went to see the opticians. They said my eyes were healthy.
Went to see the doctor. Got prescribed some Hayfever tablets.

But none of them worked.

So, can you guess what caused the sudden irritation in my eyes?

Scroll down to see what it was...









Yes. It was my very own (favourite!) Bobbi Brown Gel liner, alongside the mini brush I'd use with it. I found out eventually. So since I found out, I stayed completely make up free since I did not want to risk any more complications during exams. And I clean all the few make up brushes that I own.




Make sure, if you do use make up, to wash your brushes regularly! And when using gel liner, try to take out a dab of the gel ink, rather than dip the brush back in the pot ^.^ just a piece of advice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sister, I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope your eyes are doing well again soon! Good you found the reason for the sore eyes.
Take care and best of luck with your exams <3

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ Rose water: Thank you for your well wishes ^.^ !
I cannot wait to be back on blogger again! =)

The Mujahada in Prada said...

Subhan'Allah I just thought of washing my makeup brushes today. It's something you don't often think about, but it is so important! I'm glad you found what the cause was, and insh'Allah you eyes recover completely ASAP.

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ The Mujahada in Prada: Thank you sister =)
Sometimes it's so easy to neglect certain things and take it for granted, especially if you're so busy. But yes, it is so important, and alhamdulilah, I am still making a good recovery ^.^ and what's most important is that I can see =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...