Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 3 March 2013

My first Bronzer

Shock. Horror! Yes. This is my first bronzer people. Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess.

I got it in a hurry as I had an occasion to go to and wanted a boost to my face's colour. Estee Lauder just happened to be the only decent counter nearby. I was very surprised by this bronzer. It lasts a good few hours, sometimes many hours (I touch my face a lot you see). The colour is very versatile and you can work on making it as dark/light as you want. The brush is amazing and glides on so well, blends easily. Love this product. It will take me a long time to use it up...!
I'm not much of a make up person. My daily make up routine consists of an eyeliner and lip gloss, now and again, concealer. I also have sensitive skin and found this very light and gentle on my skin.

And since I don't have any other bronzers to compare it too, I cannot really write a proper review on this. All I can say is I'd definitely recommend this. Thumbs up.








1 comment:

Ghadeer said...

I want a bronzer but not willing to buy one- hope I get it as a gift someday, hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...