Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday, 8 April 2011

My Favourites Tag

I was tagged by.......................................... Amal! ^.^

{Source}
-----------------------

My Favourite....
  1. Food - Olives, Houmous, Tabouleh and Grilled Chicken.
  2. Color – Peach & Cream
  3. Animal – Cats. Miaow!
  4. Sports – Tennis (eventhough I can't quite play it).
  5. Dessert – SNOG Frozen Yoghurt of course!!
  6. Pair of shoes – Any ballerinas that come with a pretty bow.
  7. Outfit – Beautiful Plain Long Dresses.
  8. Brand – Esprit & Monsoon
  9. Perfume – Gardenia by Penhaligon's; followed by Chanel No.5.
  10. Accessory – Rings. Pearl Earrings.
  11. City - Based on all the cities I visited - Paris.
  12. Hobby – Photography. Blogging. Reading.
  13. Beauty Product – Bobby Brown's Gel Liner, Burt's Bees Lip Balm/Wax, Clinique's Creamy Lipstick and of course Clinique's 3 step skin care.
  14. Snack – Chocolates.
  15. Holiday – Anything that involves exploring a place, especially places which have a rich culture.
  16. Movie – The Lion King.
  17. Song – Relaxation Music - blogged about it here.
  18. Guilty Pleasure - Snacking at 2 am.

3 comments:

Asma Khan said...

Nice to know about your Favorites... :)

Mrs. Handbag Addict said...

aww so cute! Love your answers

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ Asma Khan & Mrs. Handbag Addict: Thank you! =P teehee , glad you both found them entertaining ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...