Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Travelling back in time, let's rewind a year from now


Almost a year ago, I got the Canon and I took a lot of pictures to test it out. One of the days was a perfect sunny day.
A year on and the weather isn't sunny, it isn't warm. It's raining instead. But tomorrow is another sunny day at long last. The sunshine won't last for this week so I will be making the most of it tomorrow.
It's these little moments we should cherish so that when we look back, we can smile at them and be thankful about another thing out of the many many other things we're blessed with.

 I haven't posted these pictures from last year. They were still sitting in its folder. After stumbling upon them today, these memories raised a smile and when I found out that these were taken almost a year ago, I was stunned. I remember the day as if it was yesterday.





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...