Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Currently watching the Omar series!

Helllooo everyone....!

I know I have been dormant recently. I was in Crete a few weeks ago for a week long late summer holiday - pictures to follow hopefully! ^.^ 
I also have a backlog of things to blog about. It has been such a busy fast paced few weeks for me so I find it hard to find some time to blog!! =( 

Anyway from today, I will be watching the series of Omar. It was streamed on MBC during ramadhan and its popularity surged so much so that english subtitles are now available for it. I was so excited when I heard that because the series was highly recommended soo many times to me but I am still in the process of learning Arabic, so this might even help me better my understanding of Arabic.

I'm watching it on Youtube.

I know some of you will have already heard about this, but for those of you who haven't and are interested, spend your time watching this. It's better than what is on TV, you can take my word on that.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...