Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Thursday 1 September 2011

The Radley Gracefield Bag

I got this cute handbag as one of my Eid presents and I thought I should blog about it. It's my first Radley handbag (and product) and its name accompanies it very well - 'Gracefield' - it does look very feminine and chic!

I am impressed with the quality of the bag. The stitching is perfect (I am very fussy when it comes to that, that is at least when I am spending for something expensive. It's only reasonable to expect the stitching to be perfect in that case!), the leather is beautiful. You might find that some Radley bags have a more finer/thinner leather. I usually don't like this because I can be very clumsy and I want to know that my bag will survive scratches and discolouration, so when I felt the tough leather on this bag, I was well pleased.

For those of you who want to find out more about this bag, the official link is here.

What I like about this bag are the following ....
- it looks chic chic chic, which means I can wear it to any occasion. You can carry it on your shoulder or detach the strap to carry it as a handbag rather than a shoulder bag. This type of feature in a bag usually attracts me because I can convert it from a casual bag to a more formal one. With large bags this might not work so well...
- I like its deep brown colour. They called it 'Chimney Brown'. Other available colours are Black and Prussian Blue. I wanted the brown one the most because it's perfect for autumn and you can see all its details very well.
- It's surprisingly spacious ! I have to say, I was surprised which how much I was able to fit in. I do prefer larger bags although nowadays I opt for medium sized bags because they're more practical for me. And if all my things fit in the bag, then hey, why not? =P
- The dog tag attached to it is cute and adds that extra cuteness to the bag.

I was told this was the last bag on the shelf in this colour. I'm not surprised.

{This is the same bag I brought with me to the theatre to watch Richard III, starring Kevin Spacey and Maureen Anderman. The performances were thrilling! =D The only thing that was lacking was my understanding of the Shakespearean dialogue. I have never read Richard III before the show, so it was a challenge analysing every line for almost 3 hours, but of course, it was so much fun too!}


I leave you with pictures of this beautiful bag! ^.^








It came with a key chain too!





These type of wrapping paper are my favourite. They remind me of the likes of Penhaligon and Laduree.















6 comments:

❤ αmαℓ said...

Very cute! I love the inside.

Chick Flick Journal said...

very cute blog i love the key chain adorable

Unknown said...

Very cute bag mashallah !! Never heard about this brand before !!
Please Take a look at my new Massimo Dutti buys, and feel free to comment.
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Ebanehita said...

love it! i like when a bag can be a cross body bag... versatile :)

http://sorayyadesign.blogspot.com/ said...

ohhh bag is cute!

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

Thank you for your comments everyone! ^.^

@ Ginger: I shall be sure to check it out =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...