Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Success and Tea

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well reading this post. I have been very busy lately and could not get around to signing in on blogger since my last post. But I will try to blog more often - so apologies for my late post and my lack of comments and visits on your blogs. I will try my best to fix my timetable so that I can have some 'me' time, which includes blogging and reading all of your blogs.

With university over with, like a lot of graduates, I have been considering the paths I want to take and it is proving very tricky. The fact that there are so many opportunities out there can be confusing, but I have narrowed down my fields of interests. There is also an option to do a Master's degree, a PHD (no thanks!) and professional qualifications... or maybe just dive in and apply for jobs. So it is a tough choice and I'm curious to see where my fate will take me! It's not that I haven't thought about where I want to end up over the years. I did. But time passes by so quickly, before you know it you have to take the next leap... -.-


Anyway, since my last blog post, I passed my driving test (at long last...) ! =D As a gift, I was given these macaroons from PAULs to celebrate the success on the same day.




Last week I visited Laduree and got this Thé Jardin Bleu Royal to unwind during my stressful schedule. It's a herbal tea and smells/tastes delightful - perfect for before bedtimes or as an afternoon tea break.






2 comments:

Blue Pearl said...

MAshallah and congratulations my dear darling - I am so proud of you. hugs and love

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ Blue Pearl: Thank you!! =D hugs and love back =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...