Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 4 December 2011

Alpecin Shampoo... thank you!

Since I moved to a new home in the summer this year, I realised that the water was too harsh for my hair. My hair started to fall at an alarming rate. At first, I thought it could be Lush's New Shampoo causing the trouble. I've used New shampoo for at least a year now and have had no problems with it, but I had to narrow down the sources.

I switched to Alpecin shampoo after seeing this in the ads on TV. It's aimed at men suffering from hair loss so I knew it might do the job.

And what a great job it did!

This shampoo is straightforward. Minty scent. Blue in colour. Made of caffeine. It's a no nonsense brand with a purpose to prevent hair loss and strengthen hair roots, that is all. Forget hair shine and tangle free hair and the wonderful scents in most of women's shampoos. If you're expecting any of those, you probably won't get it from this shampoo! So if you have troublesome hair, you might need some conditioner.

I've noticed a difference since I started using this shampoo. Hair fall has decreased. I really do feel that it's serving its purpose and I will continue using this.

Note: I've been using this for 3 weeks (at least!) until I began to see results.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...