Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 17 March 2012

DKNY's Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

Review based on the sample seen in the pictures I captured.

DKNY's Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a mix of apple and floral scents, which is exactly what I expected. The top notes balance on these two types of notes very well, complimenting each other. For me, the top notes are the best part of this composition because of the vibrant harmony of sweet floral notes.



It then flourishes into a soft, dewy, feminine scent reminding me of spring and all the blossoming flowers and trees. I find that the floral scent takes over as soon as it sinks in to its middle notes but there is also a citrus scent lingering. Think of grapefruits or something fruity that is sweet and sour.



This fragrance does leave me looking forward to spring even more because I am reminded of flowers and fruits ... mm and yum! Not overpowering at all. Actually it is a gentle, joyous and easy to wear for all ages. It's a day scent rather than an evening.

Most of all though, I enjoy this on my handkerchief and on my pillow. For some reason it smells less floral on them!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...