Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Monday 12 March 2012

Roast & Conch - The New Chocolate Cafe

Most of you will have heard of Hotel Chocolat. They make all sorts of delicious chocolates and their range is affordable and delightful. This year Hotel Chocolat opened their first chocolate cafe store. It's called Roast & Conch and it is currently situated at Seven Dials (Covent Garden).

I was impressed. I was wishing someone would open a cafe especially targeted at chocolate drinkers, so my wish was granted when I visited this place. It has 2 floors. When you enter Roast & Conch, it appears to be like a typical Hotel Chocolat store. Then there's a ground floor or 'basement' rather, where you descend and that is where you sit and sip your hot chocolate.

The only thing I felt that was lacking there was the choice of hot chocolates. There were a couple to choose from but not many, so I do hope they customise the drinks more.

I had a normal hot chocolate and I have to say....it was very satisfying! Perhaps...just perhaps...my coffee replacement.


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...