Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Monday 14 February 2011

Mabrook to Egypt!

Before I begin posting about my past week, I decided to create a post solely on the highlight of this week - the successful revolution in Egypt! Now that I finally have a bit of time to post this =P....
I have been following the protests since Day 1 and was SO pleased when I heard the good news! Now, let's all just hope & pray that the rest of Egypt's future will be peaceful!

~Below are some of the pictures around the globe celebrating in victory =)~

----

In Gaza City, Palestinian women wave an Egyptian flag from their car.



In Qatar - Doha, a boy waves an Egyptian flag reading: 'I love Egypt, I love Qatar'.



In London - Trafalgar Square, this planned Amnesty International protest turned into a celebration of freedom upon the breaking of good news.



In San Francisco, a woman stands under an Egyptian flag rally celebrating the news.



In Cairo's Tahrir Square, spectacular scenes of jubilation were seen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...