Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 4 August 2012

Aveda's Eyeliner









I purchased this Aveda eyeliner last summer after suffering from irritated eyes and my sudden allergic reaction to Bobbi Brown's gel liner (which I am hoping is temporary because Bobbi Brown gel liner is my absolute favourite).

Since then though, I decided that I will be on a hunt for more natural, organic eyeliners. The lesser chemicals there are the better, or the lesser 'harsh' chemicals there are, then the more perfect.

I wore Aveda's eyeliner on my holiday to Rome last year in the sweltering heat of at least 30 degrees. It surprised me because I thought it would smudge and make me look like a panda by the end of the day. It didn't. However, it did smudge a little on my waterline. On some days, after 3-4 hours of application, I could only see a faint eyeliner in that area. So that was the only downside for me.

However, it is easy to put on and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. I have very sensitive eyes so the ingredients must be top quality. I would purchase this again but it will be an eyeliner I would opt to wear in the winters.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...