Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 11 August 2012

My pair of TOMS









A year ago, I saw these pair of shoes flying off the shelves and in the closets they became part of the must have item. But that's besides the point. The purchase of these pair of shoes means donating another pair of shoes to one less fortunate person in the world. Amazing notion I think.

When I first looked at it, I wondered if I could pull it through. It looks pretty simple. Humble pair of shoes. But I had doubts as to whether it would go to waste if I got a pair. I tried it at last a few weeks ago and I have to say, they were so so comfortable. They are now one of my most used pair of shoes when it doesn't rain.

So I'm hoping it doesn't rain anytime soon because I am looking forward to wearing these again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...