Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday 3 December 2010

I've been tagged(!) ... 5 THINGS regarding me

This has been an immensely busy week for me - therefore my lack of posting and comments.
I've been meaning to post this a long while ago - having been tagged by Ebanehita (of Adventuress blog).

I'll keep this post short for now. Oh and... you have been TAGGED too! =P

1. I am very tidy conscious at times. One of the things I cannot stand is seeing a mug without a coaster. Think of the stains, the stickiness and the after smell! That must be a crime haha ..
In some of the pictures, if you might have noticed, you would have seen a coaster on my desk.



2. I'm an anime fan. Naruto & Death Note are great =P. Next on my list is either Bleach or Shakugan no Shana (or both!). Any amines you'd recommend?

Pics taken from here & here.



3. I prefer cold to hot climate. Snow pictures will be coming up on this blog =D!. Here's a preview.




4. Coming on time is a huge deal. I sometimes forward my clocks/watches to 5-10 minutes ... it works! =P


5. Watching factual documentaries are much better and entertaining compared to watching series (so I'd say I have a thirst for knowledge). I get bored of any series sooner or later...
4oD has a wide variety of intriguing short & long documentaries.


On a separate note....
I just want to say a big thank you to my subscribers ^.^....................!

3 comments:

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

are you crazy?!!!! the cold is COLD!! super COLD, summer is way better!

ps. my parfois scarf is from portugal xx

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

haha i know, either extremes is pretty bad; too hot and too cold is not a preference for me but if I had to choose... the cold wins =P. I can't bear heat in summers....!

aaah ^.^ i was hoping we had a parfois here. that shop is nice... almost like a french accessorize

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love the cold weather too people think i am crazy too but i rather live in the cold then a month or two in the summer lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...