Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Häagen-Dazs

My trip to Häagen-Dazs...

...consisted of some comfortable seats, a warm environment, soothing music, cheerful staff.


Table for 2 please?


Waitress: 'Try a sample of our summer ice cream...'


Tea for one, for starters...
...Yes...
...Earl Grey would be lovely.
Thank you!

From the mains, may I have the Belgian Waffle Dream?


A scoop of Pralines & Cream and a scoop of Dulce de
Leche, a warm Belgian waffle, sweet maple syrup and
freshly whipped cream. £7.10.




And for me, I would like a Praline Caramel Crunch please.


Two scoops of Pralines & Cream combined with crunchy
waffle cone pieces, caramelised hazelnuts, warmed through
with hot, butterscotch sauce and finished with freshly
whipped cream. £7.10.



All descriptions have been taken from their menu here. Note: This is Leicester Square's menu. It might change depending on times and dates!


Everything was yummy yummy yummy...
If you want to spoil yourself and want a nice fulfilling treat, head here. You'll leave feeling a lot better =)
And if you're the type to fall sick after too many sweets, definitely grab some tea!


10/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...