Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Covent Garden gets Festive =D

Covent Garden felt like a cosy festive village with its own unique Christmas decorations. A must see during a night out this season!

I cannot get enough of Covent Garden's atmosphere - it's always lively, cheerful & entertaining. I hope they don't modernise this place more because it preserves the culture of London very well!

Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer - you can't see the red nose from this picture =P


Inside the main square... Pretty or what!?



A Christmas tree just outside the square with its colourful changing lights.


A mistletoe - People were actually queuing up to go under it! The number to the left '4161' represents the number of people who have been under it...


Look above.... some Candy Canes!



My favourite part of the main square - I like listening to violins & operas here ... simply cheerful... and relaxing!


The only thing lacking is a fireplace...!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...