This week I've been keeping a close eye on Starbucks due to the fact that they're launching their red festive cups soon. And so they did release their red cups finally! I'm so excited...
Featuring the Eggnog (I haven't tried this) & Gingerbread latte (this is okay, but not my favourite)
And here featuring the Peppermint Mocha (I'm curious!) &...........
....THE TOFFEE NUT LATTE!
That totally sounded like a catwalk. The return of the cups in red! Ha...
The toffee nut latte has been my favourite coffee beverage for years! I'm addicted to it's toffee and nut taste... the combination goes so well together. I wish Starbucks made this the whole year round or had syrups I could buy.
I almost always get mine with cream on top. And of course, I get the skinny latte....which...you simply wouldn't guess it's skinny because it tastes so good.
I can't resist but get a Grande in size at least....just yummmy....simply yummy...
And today it cured my headache (aaahh =P).............................................
- Optional: Ensure your latte skinny & at least Grande.
- That will be £3 for the grande.
- Say yes to cream on top (Starbucks' cream is the best!).
- Wait for approximately 5 minutes (depends on how long the queue is).
- Grab your cup and head to a table. Open the cover...
- Add sweeteners rather than sugar to your cup of toffee nut latte.
- This will save you some calories.
- I recommend adding 3-4 sachets to a grande cup. Might as well make it worth it by making it sweet!
- Add sweetener on top of cream.
- Stir thoroughly....
- Close the to of the cup.
- And DRINK!