Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 7 November 2010

London's Park Plaza Riverbank - The Bar

The Bar featured some amazing Virgin cocktails. To take a 360 room tour of the bar, click here.

Some treats that came along with the drinks.
From left to right: Pickled mix of Olives & Peppers, Chilli Rice Crackers & Some pretzels/mini crackers.


The Virgin Mojito tasted very nice! It had a surprise blend... the mint went very well with all the other ingredients used in this drink. Very refreshing...!


I ordered the Virgin Momo, which now remains my favourite cocktail drink. The peach in this and whatever else they've added made it taste so exotic - i like...! (So I ordered it again at the restaurant =P).



To read about the hotel's room, click here. To read about the Club Lounge restaurant, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...