Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 7 November 2010

London's Park Plaza Riverbank - The Club Lounge


The Park Plaza describes its Club Lounge restaurant as the following...

'The Club Lounge serves a modern European menu with dishes to suit all tastes. It also features expertly prepared daily specials and children's meals.'

The menu featured rich exquisite filling dishes - some of which, I have never heard of before!



My starter was a simple mini seeded bun with butter.


Drinks ordered were the Virgin Mojito & Virgin Momo. Yummmy....! I simply can't get enough of these... particularly the Virgin Momo...


Onion rings was my side dish. Slightly salty, but otherwise, the texture was great - soft inside and lightly crispy on the outside. Not so greasy as well =)...


My main dish was the 'Wild Mushroom tortellini with spinach and vanilla cream sauce'. This was delicious! I'll be keeping a lookout for any restaurants that cook this dish. It's my new favourite pasta dish... very filling, satisfying and yummmmy!! (It took me by surprise...!)


This was the 'Prawn & Crab cocktail with mango, avocado, tomato & melba toast' starter....mmm...


And finally, this is the 'Catch of the Day - Pan fried fillet of Salmon served with mash potatoes, baby carrots, spinach & bearnaise sauce'; elegantly presented and simply delicious.



To read about this hotel's bad, click here. To read about its room, click here.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...