Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 1 January 2011

A Happy New Year to Everyone!

Just before the New Year, I got my 2 of favourite teas (Strawberry Cream & Almond Vanilla Green tea) to sip alongside a Panettone ...



They finally had the Almond Vanilla Green tea in stock! After months of constantly asking if this was in stock...I was in luck yesterday!


Patisserie Valerie had a delicious Panettone, carefully wrapped...



It goes so well with any tea =P . One of the reasons I like Panettone's is due to its light weight. It doesn't feel heavy when you eat it...so you don't feel so full or sick afterwards. It's not too sweet either. It's a wonderful treat for any time of the day.


And then...I went to watch the fireworks!
Although...Last year I managed to take much better picture than this year because I was closer to the London Eye and I had a good angle.
This time I was far off =( but nevertheless...I tried to take the best pictures I could! I had to raise my hand as high as I could...which was excruciatingly exhausting for a whole 10 minutes. Not to mention I had to hold it very still because my Canon is very poor at taking pictures in the dark >.< !

ENJOY looking through them ^.^
...and a Happy New Year to Everyone reading this post ! =)



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...