Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Thursday 10 November 2011

White Glo Whitening Toothpaste

I have been meaing to blog about this last month, but if you read my previous post, you'll know that I've been very busy over that time.

So anyway, I blogged about Blanx Toothpaste before. I have been using Blanx for just over a year until I switched to White Glo because I was curious to see if it would give me more rapid results in whitening teeth.

White Glo is well known in Australia and as I've heard, it's one of the best selling toothpastes there. I have also been seeing this in magazine adverts. I can't remember its price but I do remember it being cheaper than Blanx and when I bought it, it was on offer at Boots, so keep a look out for it!

First Impressions...
I was a little reluctant to try this toothpaste at first, partly because I was so used to Blanx already. And also because I have sensitive teeth, I wasn't sure how harsh this toothpaste could be. Plus...I found its packaging way too tacky compared to Blanx! See it for yourself =P haha... So I thought this could be a gimmick. I think it's important to bear in mind that, no toothpaste will give rapid white teeth qucikly. It takes time and of course, patience. Plus, for tea/coffee drinkers, like myself, don't expect it to work miracles!



I used this toothbrush and was well pleased with it.


It also came with some floss, which I've blogged about before here. Back then, it was one of those new dental floss I've seen being marketed. Though having used it then and now... I don't prefer it to the normal floss. I think it's more of a hassle to use, but that's just for me personally.






The Results...

I'm impressed with this toothpaste. Honestly, I do think that it gives the same results that Blanx toothpaste does. It doesn't give me pearly white teeth but it maintains the colour of my teeth, and being a tea drinker, I don't have to feel guilty about staining my teeth.

For those of you who have sensitive teeth, I share your pains! Glo doesn't hurt my teeth at all and I've had a few toothpastes in the past being very harsh so I think Glo is very gentle.

I think at the price it sells compared to Blanx, I'm going to stick to Glo. Plus I like the toothpaste tube. It's like all the normal toothpastes out there - no fuss. If you've seen Blanx's tube, it's very rigid and it gets frustrating once you near the end because you always tend to waste the remaining toothpaste. So I like Glo's simplicity. It could be the reason why Blanx is more expensive, due to its packagining... which is in my opinion is totally unnecessary!

I like the taste of Glo better than Blanx - it leaves a longer lasting minty taste in your mouth. And another thing I noticed was the fact that it foamed up more than Blanx.

So for me, Glo toothpaste is a winner. And I'd recommend it =) Look out for any offers and see what it does for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...