Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Blanx Whitening Toothpaste

I wanted to try out a new toothpaste, so I got Blanx: Advanced Whitening. Now, compared to other toothpastes, this is slightly costlier, retailing at approximately (if I remember!) £8. But look out for offers, such as in Boots, who sometimes have the occasional 3 for 2 deals.

I can't write my review on this as of yet, but will update. I have just started using this and it's very soothing, minty, doesn't hurt sensitive teeth.
To use, you have to push down the top and off comes the toothpaste easily. I'm not sure if I like this idea because I have a feeling not all the toothpaste will be used up and unlike those which come in tubes...you won't be able to squeeze it all out!

This is the box it came in...(I laid it out flat. It is more presentable than this!)


And below is the toothpaste...


Inside the box, it has a strip of paper called the 'Blanxometer', used to measure your teeth's whiteness against the spectrum, which, I think is a great idea. If you're into whitening, you can mark off your 'before' and 'after' on the strip - see what difference a whole toothpaste can make.


I really like the ingredients! This is what explains the costly price tag...
Its ingredients are derived from the natural Arctic Lichen, which whiten teeth without damaging the enamel.
It's non abrasive, whitens naturally, gets rid of your plaque, gets rid of bacteria...what more could you want?

Let's just see if it delivers its whitening promise...

Available at all good drugstores.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...