Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Foods and Scents

Last weekend, I went to a Lebanese restaurant in Edgware Road - Soraya.
Here's what I ordered.


Chicken Showerma
- Delicious. The bread was crispy. The sauces were well balanced. Just enough salad. However the chicken spoilt it! I spotted a few 'red' looking meat in the showerma. For those of you who don't mind this, this will be a treat! If you're like me and fussy with your meat being well done...you won't enjoy it as much as you'll have to keep picking at your showerma...


Khubus Bread - warm, soft & satisfying. One of my favourite breads.


Tabouleh - my favourite salad!


Batata Harra (Hot/Spicy Potatoes) - This had a good level of spice in it. Yummy... a must order.


On another subject, I got a sample of this perfume - Nina by Nina Ricci.
So she named it after her cleverly enough... I say that because this perfume is incredible. I love the way it smells of apple and candy rather than just apples. I would consider this as a great casual or formal perfume. I imagine it can do some of us some cheering up whenever we need it... It'll surprise you.



This is a perfume I have based on the scent of pure red apples - Red Delicious by DKNY.


I use this now and again. However, I don't think it has that uplifting scent to it... like Nina has. Nina has more of a catch - a good catch! And it is more captivating. However, if you like simpler scents... DKNY will be a good choice.

So Nina wins for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...