Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday 24 September 2010

Body Shop Hair Butter Review & Malaysia Night

Body Shop Hair Butter Review

I wrote about The Body Shop's hair butter here.

My review:
I don't often dislike a product of The Body Shop's. However, the hair butter was a total disappointment for me. I expected this to be as moisturising, fragrant & soothing as its body butters. This didn't turn out to be anything near as good of a standard as its body butters or other products in their store.
I'm glad I only got the small size.

So firstly, I had to use half the pot... maybe more... which is a handful!
It was very thick (as expected) so I felt it masking my hair on application doing its 'heavy duty' work (or perhaps not!).

The smell was nice and natural (I think that was the only good point? =/).

Left it on for 5 minutes as directed. Rinsed it off. Few hours later.... and the result?
Slightly sticky hair (if you use this definitely rinse your hair more often than you would...) and hard to brush!

I would have been better off using shampoo only...
I'm sticking to Lush =)




Malaysia Night at Trafalgar Square

I spotted this event today and joined in. Too bad I only found out about this event in the evening. The crowd was unbelieveable...you couldn't move much! So I didn't see or learn much about Malaysia as I hoped ... but I did take some wonderful pictures =)



Dancers performing a dance on stage (wearing a Bunga flower on their hair. I found out this is their traditional flower).



See how packed it is? Crazy...! Although...it's a Friday and after work hours =P


One of the menus I managed to read...


I spotted one of my favourite restaurants' stall there! Jom Makan. If you haven't tried it yet...I recommend! Go for their tea (with condensed milk) & coconut ice cream for dessert. Simply yummy...


Some watermelon carvings I saw...wonderful talented art =)




And on a pumpkin! =P


And finally... I leave you with...


=) Happy Malaysia Night to everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...