Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Random Pictures from the Thames Festival


Freedom Street - who wouldn't want to go there? =P Freebies galore...from sushis to ice creams to canvas type shopper bags...all were given out free...

Yo Sushi in practise - staff of YoSushi teaching members of the public how to make sushis. It looked very easy...! Perhaps I might do a sushi tutorial in future...



A live gig with random acts (from artists I haven't heard of before). At one moment people closest to the stage were dancing to a Michael Jackson song.




Bubbles coming out of a bubble stall shop. I wanted to capture a bubble on its own but failed =(


Some action figures at a play stall...which were arranged by adults and kids...what a beautiful arty mess ^.^


I captured this by chance. I love the way the cloud darkens at the top and further down, there are clear blue skies and the sun piercing through the sky.


Like this outfit..! Very anime-like...


And to finish off, a picture I took a long while ago...which had the shadow of the London Eye falling on to the Shell building.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...