Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Thursday 12 August 2010

My Wish (Hit!) List

Military style boots




These boots will give an edge to any outfit. They're also comfortable and suit all weather conditions. So these are a must have for autumn especially, since it won't be as stuffy and humid. Ditch the ballerinas and pumps I say - get your boots and wellies out! The rain is back hah...! =P

EOS Lipbalm


These lip balms are just cute... egg shaped... imagine how fun it would be applying them. I have a collection of lip balms and they all pretty much look the same. So this is really cool... for a change. I heard that Urban Outfitters have them...but will need to check...

The Dark Side of Love by Rafik Schami

I cannot have enough of cultural genres. They take me to another world (I have a fascination with culture, countries and traditions). So I will be getting this! Would make a great autumn read...

Oral B 5000 Electric Toothbrush
I've been wanting an electric toothbrush for the longest time now (just as I want a camera!) and I'm still undecided on what to get...although this appeals to me. It just seems complete...has different brush heads. I like the idea of the timer too ;)

Tiffany Key Necklaces

This has been on my hit-list for a long time too.... I'm still undecided on what shaped key I want to get... it's got to be the second to last from the right vs the heart shaped (the heart's not featured here)...

Kenzo Flower Eau be Parfum/Toilette


This is another one of those casual non fussy perfumes I'd like to add to my list. It smells very fresh, powdery, floral...very feminine...

Chanel 5171 Bow Sunglasses


Perhaps I shall get this next year. I was planning on getting it this summer but seeing as the rain has arrived so unexpectedly and early... I think I'll just leave this off my hit-wish-list for the time being. But anyway I still posted this because I absolutely like this! I'm so fond of Chanel and Dior sunglasses. They tick all the right boxes for me - some of them that is. This one has a cute little bow at the sides...and I have a thing for bows =P
I'm uncertain about its shape...it seems a little huge...but apart from that...great in every way ;)

Heat by Beyonce



Now I smelt this perfume this week and it totally took me by surprise! I wasn't even keen on smelling it because first...it was a celebrity fragrance... and so far...I've been disappointed by a lot of them! And secondly...the bottle looks very tacky!
Anyway when I smelt it...it was very sweet....almost reminded me of Britney Spears' Fantasy, except it has its own twist to it... something different that I liked. And its name 'Heat' I think...portrays the scent well. At £20-£25 a bottle...this is a great casual everyday perfume.
I'm just a bit disappointed with the bottle. It could have carried off a nice perfume and made it look even better...

7 comments:

Ebanehita said...

The Eos lip balm is definitely at urban outfitters! i wanted it after seeing a video on youtube - it looked soo cute and got a good review from Michelle Phan who is awesome!

That book looks GOOD! I can almost feel the story.

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

I need to pay a trip to Urban Outfitters... thanks for letting me know! I hope they have all the scents.... *-)

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

hehe, that toothbrush is amazing! I bought it for J last christmas (i think?) and he loves it. I can't get myself to buy one for me though, have you seen the price tag on that! SO i just one of the other toothbrush heads hehe.

AND!! I took your recommendation and now I am using the Blankx toothpaste! My mum bought one for herself too, and she's loving it!

Thanks! xx

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

i left a really long comment here this morning and now ive just came by your blog and its gone! maybe i didnt press send! what a fool.

Anyway it said that, the oral b toothbrush is amazing, i bought one for my bf (i think last xmas) and he loves it. But i cant get myself to buy one of my own - pricetag hellooo - so I just use of the other toothbrush heads hehe.

I also said, ive taken your recommendation and started using the blankx toothpaste! So far, so good! my mum got one for her too and she's loving it. She made a point that i hadnt noticed. Even after you eat, your teeth still feel clean like when you run your tongue across them!!

i said something else but i cant remember. The kenzo perfume is a great no fuss perfume! mine is finished :( i need a replacement!

xx

Ebanehita said...

I went out looking for Blanx today! I could not find it. Deffo gonna buy, my sister wants too hehe

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! =]

Now that toothbrush has another tally on my chart...I'm definitely getting it...seems to have a lot of good reviews...

(Moodswings: I think your comments didn't send because I messed up my settings >.<..I'll look into it now...)

I haven't noticed that - good observation with the toothpaste... I'll observe for myself after eating...

I'm half way through my toothpaste - almost... and I won't review it as of yet... give it a reasonable amount of time.

And Blanx is definitely in one of the Boots...maybe the bigger Boots will have them in stock.

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

Ebanehita, get it from covent garden when u come to visit me :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...