Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Parisienne by YSL




When I first smelt it, strangely enough, I liked it! Now that I have it...I don't feel quite the same about its scent. This is very mature for my age - very heavy and floral. I'd say this would be most suited for women who're at least 30 years old.

But I'm very disappointed I didn't end up liking this again =( I really really wanted to like this! Ugh... It's called 'Parisienne' too - what a name! YSL should have saved it for another 'younger' smelling perfume. I definitely didn't imagine this is what 'Parisiennes' smelt of hah =P
So I'll be using this perfume for evening wear and formal occasions.

I'm absolutely admiring the bottle though. Simply made yet it feels heavy...you can tell that it's made with care =) Very chic design and feel... I just like holding this...it fits perfectly on the palm of your hand.

Shame about the scent...>.<...
Maybe you'll love it! =D Don't let this put you off... check it out for yourself.

Available at all good department stores.



6/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...