Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Sunday 1 August 2010

The Sex Bomb is Lush indeed


Behold.....the *Sex Bomb* from Lush!
With its sweet hint of bubble gum scent, followed by a whoosh of floral (and no, not the kinds of floral scents that will leave you with headaches). Smell some more and you can make out a burst of calming musk (if you've used white musk from the Body Shop, this is the smell!)
Bathe in it and it will fizz for 2-3 minutes, leaving a mini rose behind, floating on you...
One of my favourite bath bombs.... worth every penny!

Recommended for going out on occasions as this lingers on your skin for a long long while ;).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...