Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Monday 2 August 2010

Harajuku Lovers Solid Perfume


I'm a huge fan of the Harajuku Lovers perfume, so when I came across this solid perfume set at the Harrod's sale, I had to get one >.<
To use them, turn their heads gently and it slides to reveal the solid layer of perfume (as shown).



Looks: Cute, practical due to its small size, easily turns.
Smell: Very girly! I won't go through them all because more or less, I think, they smell the same yet unique in their own ways; some are a bit stronger than others. The sweet scent is very dominant...a few of them have that distinct coconut smell which will remind you of summer. I think this would suit all moods and occasions and all ages.
Ease of use: All you simply have to do is rub your finger on the solid perfume and rub them into where you want to. And they last a few hours... even after those few hours, you can smell them lingering. And you don't need to use up a lot...so these are great and handy!

I definitely recommend these. I don't see any downsides. I think these should still be available online so just google them and search - I'm not sure if they're limited editions so get them before they might run out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...