Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Galliano's Downfall

I was one of the many people who cherished the works of John Galliano. Haute Couture, especially, was truly astonishing and he pushed the boundaries in all his creations.
So having learnt about the anti-Semitic remarks this week, I was so disappointed.

Whilst some people may argue that he was drunk and might not have been aware of what he was uttering, I simply cannot excuse any form of hatred towards any race or religion on any occasion. There are no excuses and Dior has rightfully dismissed him immediately.

I'm curious to see who they'll replace him with.
I, for one, am glad that I didn't buy his perfume during the Boxing Day sales...



Here are some of the designs I admired.
Looking at them now, it's a shame they leave a taint.










1 comment:

Hijabs and Co said...

He is still supported by many designers!!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...