I didn't know what else to call this blog post. Initially, I thought of using the word 'handbag' - but it's not my handbag. Then I thought, 'make-up' or 'toiletry' bag - but both didn't quite fit in with the bag's contents.
Now more the the point.
I'm a person who likes keeping everything organised. And because I hate the notion of scattered things in handbags, I usually have one of these mini bags to put all my necessities in. This also makes changing handbags a lot easier!
This came along with the purchase of a perfume.
SO, what do I carry? Well, actually I don't carry as much as I used to before. I sorted out all the necessities from the junks and here they all are.
A mini Nina Ricci perfume
- because I'm obsessed with perfumes and I adore this scent!
A hand sanitiser
- because this is vital - no more said!
A pick and mix of my favourite lip balms
- because I like selecting which one I will put on, depending on my mood. I have a couple of lip balms and will blog about them all in future.
- and because nothing beats Burt's Bees' Lip balm! It's my favourite.
A creamy Clinique lipstick
- my favourite lipstick. It's so neutral, creamy and suits all occasions. (I've blogged about this before =P)
A Lip gloss & a Harajuku solid perfume
- I don't use this lip gloss so much. As for the solid perfume - it's so handy!
- you never know when you might need it!
Shu Uemura Lipliner
- another thing that is rarely used, but I carry it, just in case.
A pen set
- I have to carry something to write with me everywhere I go. It's something essential.
A collection of chewing gums & mints
- again, you never know when you might need one!
I went to Snog yoghurt.
My excuse: I was treated to it. =P.
This time I indulged in the Apple Crumble. Incredibly delicious. Highly Recommend.
It'll spoil you rotten.
I tasted a bit of the fruit smoothie, but didn't quite like it so much. Though it'll be a good treat for the summers.
And then, I got this take away bag - which is so handy...
...way to encourage me to take away yoghurts...!!
It has a special lining inside to keep all desserts cool =), and cool it is!