Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Monday 21 March 2011

What's in my bag?

I didn't know what else to call this blog post. Initially, I thought of using the word 'handbag' - but it's not my handbag. Then I thought, 'make-up' or 'toiletry' bag - but both didn't quite fit in with the bag's contents.
Now more the the point.

I'm a person who likes keeping everything organised. And because I hate the notion of scattered things in handbags, I usually have one of these mini bags to put all my necessities in. This also makes changing handbags a lot easier!


This came along with the purchase of a perfume.




SO, what do I carry? Well, actually I don't carry as much as I used to before. I sorted out all the necessities from the junks and here they all are.


A mini Nina Ricci perfume
- because I'm obsessed with perfumes and I adore this scent!



A hand sanitiser
- because this is vital - no more said!



A pick and mix of my favourite lip balms
- because I like selecting which one I will put on, depending on my mood. I have a couple of lip balms and will blog about them all in future.
- and because nothing beats Burt's Bees' Lip balm! It's my favourite.



A creamy Clinique lipstick
- my favourite lipstick. It's so neutral, creamy and suits all occasions. (I've blogged about this before =P)



A Lip gloss & a Harajuku solid perfume
- I don't use this lip gloss so much. As for the solid perfume - it's so handy!


Painkillers
- you never know when you might need it!



Shu Uemura Lipliner
- another thing that is rarely used, but I carry it, just in case.


A pen set
- I have to carry something to write with me everywhere I go. It's something essential.



A collection of chewing gums & mints
- essentials!



Tissues
- I can't leave the house without these.


A mirror
- again, you never know when you might need one!


--------------

I went to Snog yoghurt.
Again.
My excuse: I was treated to it. =P.


This time I indulged in the Apple Crumble. Incredibly delicious. Highly Recommend.
It'll spoil you rotten.



I tasted a bit of the fruit smoothie, but didn't quite like it so much. Though it'll be a good treat for the summers.


And then, I got this take away bag - which is so handy...
...way to encourage me to take away yoghurts...!!



It has a special lining inside to keep all desserts cool =), and cool it is!


3 comments:

Ebanehita said...

So organized you are!! love the pen case...

Nice post!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, really organized!! :D A great inspiration! :)
I have the same lipstick as you and also love Nina Ricci :D
Have a beautiful day and thanks for this cute post.

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

thanks for the comments both of you!! =D

@rose water: I'm glad to know we share some of the same things in common ^.^. Have a wonderful day too! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...