Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Monday 14 March 2011

My Weekend In Pictures...

...involved capturing detailed designs like this.


Window Shopping - spotted this shop along the way. Very pretty.


Stopped by at Lush to do some shopping {haul to come after this}... and then stopped by at Snog.


Another bag that rarely sees daylight. I decided to make use of it and dump the huge handbags, at least for the weekend.



If you haven't tried Snog, try it!!
If you have tried Snog, but haven't tried Snog with Apple Crumble... you're missing out!


My mini Lush haul. I got only the things I needed:
- Coconut Powder
-Love Lettuce Face Mask
- Sugar Babe Scrub
- New Shampoo Bar
Check out my previous posts as I have blogged about them all ^.^


I've also been:
- Working - can't escape that =P
- Following the live news on the BBC on Japan's situation
- Reading your blogs!!


Hope you had a good weekend too =)

6 comments:

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

all i have to say is SNOG FTW!

11 snog special spoons since january :)

The Beach Bedouin said...

Love Pretty Ballerinas! And the Snog looking soo yummi!!!!
As for my weekend I was a bit busy with my appartement cleaning up and to unpack my things from holidays. Also was in the mosque on Saturday to attend a lecture.
Well nothing special but ok :-)

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ lawyerwannabe: oh my... 11 snog spoons! twice the collection i have...! in your own words, 'a snog a day keeps the doctor away' haha...! =P

@bosnishmuslima: unpacking things from a holiday is one of my favourite things to do ^^ most of the time, i like a laid back relaxed weekend like that =)

Misha said...

I haven't been to Lush in a while. What's something good for the skin (like a cleanser/scrub) that I can get?

Btw those desserts look too good!

Veils And Roses said...

I'm so glad I came across your lovely blog, spending my morning break going through your old posts :)) I must say i'm impressed!

All the best,
Su

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

@ Misha: For the face, Love Lettuce face mask is a real treat. I haven't tried their cleansers although I heard a lot of good reviews (and Lush's staff have on several occasions, tried to convince me to try it too) on 'Angels on Bare Skin' cleanser. I'm glued to my Clinique routine - my reason for not trying =P
For scrubs, Sugar Babe seems to be the best one. It delivers what it promises. Although there are also Body Butters in the form of soaps which exfoliate the skin, such as 'Buffy' - which is the best I've tried. Only downside is it might be a bit abrasive against sensitive skin and I'm not sure if I'd recommend it for oily skin. But it can save time by skipping the lotion on a busy day. Hope that's useful ^^
And I also hope that Snog opens worldwide so we can all enjoy it! I know there's already one in Dubai... I think one coming in Kuwait!

@ Veila And Roses: Thank you!! =D I'm really glad you like my blog. I'm still finding my ways in writing and expressing myself. You'll have probably seen from my different posts, they all vary =P
I hope I'll be able to maintain the engagement and thrill ^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...