Me, Myself &and I

My photo
Welcome to my blog! ^.^ I hope to share, capture my days and inspire all of you through my experiences. I blog about restaurants, beauty products, news & events and lifestyle. I only write my honest opinions on everything and will not accept any fee or commission for putting up ads here. I believe that all women are beautiful, life is a test and a wonderful gift, being thankful takes you a long way and that photography is an amazing invention.

Friday 4 March 2011

Glamour's Free Clinique Giveaway ...

... for only £2!
It took a while for me to digest the offer. So today, I stumbled upon a store. Grabbed 2 magazines. I had to...! Scroll down to see why.


What's more is the thickness of this magazine. It'll keep you entertained for a long while.


The giveaways. Which one would you pick?
Moisture Surge is my favourite but I couldn't find it.



I blogged about a Clinique lipstick similar to this in design. This is called High Impact Rouge 17 Rosette. It's a rich plum colour and a bit sparkly, creating a bold look (evening make-up comes to mind). My preference has to lie with the other Clinique lipstick, which I found more creamy, matte and subtle.


All About Eyes is one of the Clinique products I use daily. I like the feeling of moisture this brings and I also like the fact that this was made for 'under eyes', as it's not advised to put other moisturisers in that area. The skin under our eyes is delicate.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...